IETA PAVILION - Journey to Net Zero: The Role of the Voluntary Carbon Market
15:15 to 16:15 CET
Hosts: ICROA + ClimateCare
With COP26 in Glasgow postponed until November 2021, IETA has created the ‘IETA Pavilion’ to engage relevant experts, policy makers, and negotiators in discussions and exchanges centered around carbon markets and priorities for carbon pricing, through an online and virtual exchange platform.
Gold Standard will be discussing how organisations can “GrowToZero” in the event Net Zero: The Role of the Voluntary Carbon Market.
The voluntary carbon market has an important role to play in delivering the goals of the Paris Agreement and supporting the journey to Net Zero. This event includes insights on the voluntary carbon market trends and developments within the market, as well as a discussion about post-2020 outcomes and challenges.
- David Antonioli, CEO of Verra
- Stephen Donofrio, Director at the Forest Trends Association, Program Director of Supply Change & Ecosystem Marketplace Initiatives
- Sarah Leugers, Director of Communications at The Gold Standard
- Kishor Rajhansa, Director of Technical & Strategy at the Global Carbon Council
- Moderated by Edward Hanrahan, CEO/Founder of ClimateCare, ICROA Board member, representing ICROA.