17 - 27 June 2019 - Bonn, Germany
Gold Standard and its partners in the Climate Ledger Initiative will co-host a side event with the government of Liechtenstein to explore how blockchain and other disruptive technologies can help improve data and reduce costs and complexity associated with robust climate action, featuring use cases and lessons learned.
Digitalisation and Blockchain – Use Cases to support the Paris Agreement
In 2018 CLI published Navigating Blockchain & Climate Action, noting the high potential of IT to accelerate Paris Agreement implementation. This event will highlight use cases and experience to date in regard to sustainable forest management, climate finance, GHG markets and domestic regulations.
- Heike Summer (LIE Gov)
- Sarah Leugers, Gold Standard and Climate Ledger Initiative
- Juerg Fuessler, INFRAS and Climate Ledger Initiative
- Christian Huebner, Konrad Adenauer Stiftung
- Sven Braden, Climate Ledger Initiative
- Nick Beglinger, Cleantech21 and Climate Ledger Initiative