Avoid greenwashing and get the claims right Compensate webinar: The role of compensation in corporate climate claims
Corporate climate claims such as carbon neutrality and net zero define corporate climate action nowadays. While these terms and claims are very useful in understanding the ambition level of corporate climate action, there is ambiguity and often little transparency in how these terms are defined. This can easily lead to greenwashing.
Compensate has launched a white paper, Getting the Claims Right, that provides corporate decision makers a pathway to make a credible net zero and carbon neutrality claims.
Owen Hewlett, Chief Technical Officer for Gold Standard, will be joining the white paper launch webinar on 03 May alongside CarbonPlan and the Climate Leadership Coalition to provide his thoughts and insights on what needs to happen to ensure high integrity corporate climate claims.
Compensate webinar: Avoid greenwashing and get the claims right - The role of compensation in corporate climate claims
3 May 2022
14:00- 15:00 CEST
- Owen Hewlett, Chief Technical Officer, Gold Standard
- Tuuli Kaskinen Chief Executive Officer, Climate Leadership Coalition CLC
- Sadie Frank, Programme Manager, CarbonPlan
- Niklas Kaskeala, Chairman, Compensate Foundation
- Matti Fouchault-Airasmaa, Chief Commercial Officer, Compensate
Visit Compensate Website for more information