CIACC International Climate Action Congress
Sarah Leugers, Chief Strategy Officer for Gold Standard, will be participating in a session at the Climate Action Congress focused on the Voluntary Carbon Markets and its function on Friday 08 July 2022.
Friday 8 July 2022
Voluntary Carbon Markets (VCM). What are voluntary carbon markets and what is their function?
11:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
- Mark Kenber, Co-Executive Director of External Affairs of the Voluntary Carbon Markets Integrity Initiative (VCMI).
11:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
EXPERTS ROUND TABLE
- Manuel Estrada, Director, REDD+ and AFOLU, Verra.
- Antoine Diemert, Program Director of ICROA, International Emissions Trading Association (IETA).
- Maryke van Staden, Director of ICLEI's carbon Climate Center.
- Sarah Leugers, Chief Strategy Officer. Gold Standard.
12:45 p.m - 1:30 p.m.
BUSINESS ROUND TABLE
- Francisco Sanmartín, President Corporación Alimentaria Peñasanta, S.A. (Central Lechera Asturiana).
- Paz Nachón, Head of Climate Action at Strive.
- Gestair, SA
For more information, visit Fundacion Empresa y Clima