Webinar: How can renewable and low-carbon hydrogen projects benefit from carbon markets?
29 June 2022
16:00 - 17:00 CEST
An informative webinar from the new Hydrogen for NetZero Initiative, discussing today's challenges of renewable and low carbon hydrogen projects, how carbon markets can accelerate the hydrogen transformation, and how the new Hydrogen for NetZero Initiative will contribute to market development, followed by a Q&A session.
- How can carbon finance help to make green hydrogen projects economically more attractive?
- Presentation of the new Hydrogen for NetZero Initiative
- The role of leading global standard setting bodies in unlocking the potential of carbon markets for hydrogen
- Sonja Butzengeiger (Managing Partner, Perspectives)
- Patrick Bürgi (Co-Founder, Innovation Director, South Pole)
- Ian Kuwahara (Director, Energy and Industrial Innovation, VERRA)
- Hugh Salway (Head of Markets, Gold Standard)